Getting Your Blog Ready For Submission

Your blog will be where the moderator goes to see your completed work together with your research and planning.

It is important that you remove the date stamps and the link to my blog from your blog (ask me if you don't know how to do either of these things.)

You will also need to create one final post which is titled:

Completed NEA 

This post should include the following:

Dear Moderator, 

My name is X. Welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertaken for the Making Media Non-examination Assessment (NEA) within the OCR H409 GCE A Level course in Media Studies. 

I worked independently on Brief 3: Magazine and Online to produce the front covers and contents pages for the first two editions of a film magazine called ....... together with the magazine's accompanying website.

Research and Planning

Further down in my blog you will find evidence of my research and planning for this task.

Magazine Covers and Contents Pages

Magazine first edition cover and contents page

Insert .jpeg images of these here

Magazine second edition and contents page

Insert .jpeg images of these here

Magazine Website

The link to my website, which was created using Wix, can be found at the link below. 

The magazine consists of a homepage and a single linked page. This page can be accessed by clicking on......

Insert link to website here

DEADLINE

This post must be published on your blog by 4:00pm on Friday 26th April.

I will complete the formal assessment of your NEA using this post. 







Getting Your Blog Ready For Submission

Your blog will be where the moderator goes to see your completed work together with your research and planning. It is important that you rem...